Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sorry No WOYWW This week...

I would have usually made it out of bed over 2 and half hours ago, took some pictures and made the WOYWW post. Then waited until 6am for the WOYWW post from Julia and added my link, and had a good nosy and read of other peoples posts who were crazy enough like me to get up early. Today I did not have the energy to get up or do this, or the energy last night to schedule a post. Why? All will be revealed soon. I have been making and experimenting making something new, and have enjoyed the process. Will post some pictures of this soon.

However I have been continuing to make it to everyones desk and leave some comments. Hope to inspire somebody.

I have added a poll to my facebook page, please click on the link on the right hand panel and let me have your say. I am totally confused. Those who I have spoke to say that Crafty Corner is best and Handmade by is not so interesting or inviting. However my fellow facebookers have said that they like Handmade by the best.

This is what I would like to be doing, and not at work in my office job and dreaming if I will be able to craft full time and make a decent living!

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sapreet,

Thats how I feel too, I am not on facebook so I cant do your survey, but handmade is a pleasure to do and receive.
It would be nice to do a day job but unfortunately I was made redundant last month and thats why I joined esty but I dont think it will be a main job, so when I am better and had the op I will be looking for a job.
Hope you feel better soon,
take care
Margaret

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi thre Sapreet saying hi and a non WOYWW day to you over there... cant say i blame you, that sleeping pickie looks really good... I never schedule posts the only time I tried it did not work so have given up. I struggle to post once a week at present, Shaz in Oz.