Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 8 May 2011

Forever Friend Sunday Playtime - Week 7

Hi there, continuing with my Forever Friend Sunday theme. I have managed 7 consecutive weeks. 7!

With one of moans previously is how much we spend on crafting stuff that we get little use of. I am getting use of my Cuttlebug but perhaps not as much as I would like. So with this card, I have used a Cuttlebug embossing folder - with stitches i think it was called, Nestabilities and a cutey but oldy Forever Friend Stamp - Playtime. It has created a Clean and Simple effective layout.
Products used:
Forever Friends - Playtime Stamp
Cuttlebug
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - With Stitches
Promarkers
Adhesive Gems
Anitas Peel Off Stickers
Whispers Brush Markers

9 comments:

Sue said...

Love this card. While I like flowers and lots of embellishments it's nice to see simple clean card for a change.
Sue x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Sarpreet :o) Love the cute image and embossing. Lisa x

Sally said...

Great card Sarpreet...why not join us over at Forever Friends Monthly ....a card for a girl :)
Hugs Sally xxx

Sally said...

Sorry wrong challenge....really sorry it is a recipe challenge....have a good day xxx

Sally Morgan said...

Beautiful clean, fresh card Sarpreet. I'm always buying stash too, you've inspired me to dig it all out!
Thanks for sharing
*hugs* Sal x

melsanford said...

Fab card. This image is just so cute! Love the nestie you've used :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.i love the sweet ff bear and stunning embossing and design :D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

love this simple card Sarpreet, I do not have that stitch folder but it looks great
Tilly

debby4000 said...

Love your cute card.
luv
Debby