Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 20 May 2011

Cute Companions Demo Card

Following on last week's theme of demo cards on Friday. Today I have more samples to show you from my Cute Companions Demo of Play Day and Dressing Up stamp set.

Again, I was demonstrating layouts. I have used the same layout but different papers to create two different cards. I hope you like it.

Products used:
Cute Companions Dressing Up Stamp Set
CCSR Sentiments Stamp Set
Daisy and Dandelion - Some Bunny Loves You Papers
Forever Friends - Pink Parfair Papers
Ribbon
Adhesive Gems

7 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

cute... love the image sarpreet...

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet

Lovely card, and gorgeous image.
Hope you are feeling better.
Margaret

melsanford said...

Such sweet images. Fab layouts too! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Love this layout, the pink parfair papers are a must they create such lovely backgrounds along with this beautiful image nicely coloured :)

coops said...

gorgeous cards sarpreet.the images are adorable and i love the pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Very sweet cards Sarpreet xx Jenny xx