Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 25 March 2011

Tesco Update

It is not just the Tesco in Bedworth that Tesco have knocked down. Tesco have tried to buy the surrounding land and business. Some have sold out and some have stayed. So around the corner from tesco a pub was there. This is the remains which have now been left and they have dug up a hole as well. Went around the corner the other day and it was still the same since this pictures was taken on 11th March.

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

Although I shop at Tesco, I find they want it all and I am not surprised they wanted to buy ajoining land.
Looking forward to seeing some building work.
Margaret