Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Japan Disaster Relief

Over at Sparkle Creations blog, a while ago she launched her own range of rubber stamps. And they are gorgeous! Admittingly - I have not yet purchased one. The cards on their Sparkle Creation Rubber Stamp Blog they are always gorgeous cards using the stamps.

Now is a better time than ever to purchase a stamp, for every Rin stamp that is sold this month the money will be donated to to the Japan Disaster Relief. So far 35 have been sold. What a worthwhile cause to promote with your crafting spend. and only $5.

The stamp is a gorgeous oriental stamp, take a look:
 To find out more please click here and you can click on the buy stamp link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely stamp and nice idea to rise a little money for Japan.
Margaret

Jemima Nartiss said...

Hiya hun. So sorry to here about the eathquake. Is you'r house still standing? The Tesco looks pretty bad so I supose not. Looking forward to more of your designs soon. Jem.

Sarpreet said...

My house is standing. I am in the UK, and have not experienced any earthquake. I am only bringing attention to a worthy cause. Tesco is being demolished to build a bigger tesco.

Mau xx said...

I think they need all the help they can get, its dreadful..we can only begin to imagine how thy feel. My heart aches for them. xx

Jemima Nartiss said...

Oh sorry I missunderstood. Hurray!