Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 1 February 2010

Sweet Friend Award

I have been given this award by a lovely blogging buddy whose work I have recently become a fan of, her name is Kelly and her blog is here.

With this award I got to list 10 things that make me happy and try to do one today, tag other bloggers that deserve the award, i have seen people tag 3 and some have even tagged 10. So I am not sure what the limit is. I will try to limit to 5. Then let the tagged bloggers know that you have picked them.

This is going to be difficult, here goes 10 things that make me happy:
1. Card Making / Crafting / Buying new crafting products
2. Visiting historial tourist attractions
3. Talking to my fiance
4. Dance Class
5. Watching TV
6. Walking
7. Cooking
8. Chocolate & Drinking Coke Zero
9. Family and Friends
10. Being published in Online Talent Spot in Creativity Magazine

Blogging Buddies I would like to tag:

6 comments:

Olga Pope said...

Thanks hon! I'll do this as soon as I can.
Olga x

Kim Dellow said...

Congratulations on the award Sarpreet and thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it onto :) Mmm Yummy! Kim

Doreen said...

Congratulations on the award, it is lovely reading what makes people happy.xxx

coops said...

aw thankyou sarpreet, thanks for tagging me.going to post it now.luv coops.xx

Olga Pope said...

Thanks for your comment and suggestion, hun - that was very thoughtful of you.
That way of organizing ribbons wouldn't work for me, I'm afraid: I've got a hundred lengths of ribbon that are too short to be put on a reel :( For the longer ones, though, I might try something similar to what Clare did.
Olga x

Sue said...

Thanks, Sarpreet for thinking of me. I really appreciate it.x