Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 15 February 2010

Bubbles

I have created this card using a old sketch in my folder. I added 3d clear gloss to the flower. I enjoyed making this card, a really quick card.

Products used:
Bubbles & Squeak Stamp Set
Papermania Mosiacs
Coordinations Cardstock
Anita's Everyday Ribbon
Papermania Watercolour Pencils
Anita's 3d Clear Gloss

14 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such an adorable bear!

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.fab image and love the layout and colours.luv coops.xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's soooo cute! You coloured that sweet bear beautifully!
Hugs
Nicola

Rosietoes said...

Sometimes quick is all we need Sarpreet. Love the lo.
Edna x

Jackie said...

Lovely card, I love the uncluttered look :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, Sapreet!
Maria x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card and a sweet teddy!
Clairexx

Lesley said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such encouraging comments. I love your cards featuring Daisy, dandelion, Squeak & bubbles best wishes Lesley x

friday feeling said...

A lovely cute card - love your colouring - so professional!

Sue said...

Fab card, love how you've coloured him. I found the bunny stamp difficult to colour, I struggled to get the colour right.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet! xx

Unknown said...

Sarpreet this is gorgeous, love that Sketch, hugs Avril xxxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet! Love the idea with the clear gloss. Claire x