Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 7 February 2010

Blog Candy

Please view the new link in my sidebar for some amazing blog candy. Click on the picture it will take you to the blog.
Also I quickly want to mention that there is some beautiful Candy at Pink Gem Design. They will be starting a new challenge blog called A Gem Of A Challenge The stamps are amazing. So if you have a chance go and have a quick look, and maybe even particpate in a challenge which starts tomorrow.

The trouble is the more blog challenges I find the more I want to enter!!!!!!!  Oh well, i need to master the art of creating one card for many challenges.

No comments: