Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Forever Friends and Just Cute Bears Challenge

This week the challenge at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog the challenge is for a Quick and Simple Card. The challenge at the Just Cute Bears Challenge Blog is to create a card with the theme of Congratulations. For me a card usually takes three or four hours, as I am designing the image, deciding on papers, deciding on embellishments, it is not an easy task for me. I had a friend whose text i read this morning at 8.15am that she was coming at 9am for an asian wedding card that she will be attending soon.  This card from top to bottom was done and finished with 5 minutes to spare. I was so stressed! So it is quick and simple for me.

Materials used:
Forever Friends - All Loved Up Papers
Cardstock
Forever Friends - Bride and Groom Toast Stamp Set
Black Archival Ink Pad
Papermania Watercolour Pencils

19 comments:

Mandy said...

Morning Sapreet, your card is really beautiful, the papers are gorgeous and the little hear embellies are lovely.
Well done on making it so quickly, I too take 3-4 hours on one card usually fiddling around with embellies etc.
Hugs Mandy xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Sarpreet
Lovely card, well done on making it so quickly! I have a little something for you on my blog!
Take care.
Kelly.x

Annie said...

it's a fabulous congratulations card! thanks for joining in with Just Cute Bears this week. hugs, annie x

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card xxx

Sarah said...

Really sweet card! Well done on getting it done so quickly, it can take me ages to get a card completed.

Thank you for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

friday feeling said...

Great card & in double quick time - i'm glad to see I'm not the only one who takes a while to make a card - although most of the time is spent dithering over what papers etc go with what!
Caroline x

jenny said...

Fabulous card Sarpreet! I love the clean & simple design, looks great x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so beautiful

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

Doreen said...

Hello Sapreet Wow your card is super. xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, Great work getting it made on time, I take ages too when making a card. Elaine

Frazzled Crafts said...

It was worth getting stressed for, a special ocassion and the card is absolutely superb! Liz x

coops said...

hiya sarpreet, a fantastic card, love the image and fab papers and colours.its brilliant.luv coops.xx

Lesley said...

such a cute card - best wishes Lesley x

Sue said...

Hi Sarpreet, love your card and bet the happy couple will too. I wanted the FF stamp with the bear holding the large heart to do a Valentines card, but couldn't get hold of it quickly enough. I do still love these stamps, they're my favourites.

Kat said...

Takes me ages to make a card too. So congrats on making such a lovely card quickly. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and good luck.

Kat x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and the red and white is very striking.
Thank you for joining in the Just Cute Bears challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Ali Watson said...

This is fab, thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x