Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Hi all

Just a quick post to say I am still in the land of living. I have a few cards ready to be put together to be shown. However, i want to do something new and use a sewing machine. Work is really hectic, so I probably will not have anything new until the weekend. I wanted to get it done for Clare's Inspirational Challenge, where you draw inspiration from a photo however I will not get this finished in time.

I will catch up on all your lovely blogs by the weekend.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Sarpreet, glad you are still with us lol. I've just bought a little sewing machine to try sewing on my cards but I definitely need to have a practice first as I've never used one
hugs Mandy xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Sarpreet, Thanks for keep poping over to my blog and leaving such lovely comments. I am trying to catch up with my blogging budies now. Justs been having a catch up with yours, fabulous creations since I last popped by. Congratulations on your engagement!!!!. and what about you demoing well done, your samples look fabulous no wonder you sold a lot of stamps.
Hope to be poping by a bit more regular xx thanks for the awards too I have finally popped them up on my blog today.
Take Care
Lyndsey xx

Julie said...

Hi Sarpreet thanks for your comments on my blog. Here's a link to the Papertake challenge site http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/