Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 11 September 2009

Squiggle Blog Candy

Whilst blog hopping around blogs, something in Clare's sidebar caught my eye. Looked closer, and it is blog candy. Had to take a peek at their blog, it is gorgeous. The range of stamps and cards are so yummy! I wish i was rich to buy lots and lots more crafting goodies!
But even if i dont win, i have found a new range of stamps and they are a delight.
The link to the blog is here:

The blog candy contains:
Full Set of Oscar & Daisy Designs - 10 stamps in total
K&Co Wild Raspberry Paper Pad
K&Co Wild Raspberry Alphabet Rub Ons
K&Co Wild Raspberry Clearly Yours Dome Stickers
K&Co Wild Raspberry Layered Floral Accents
K&Co Wild Raspberry Chipboard Frames
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps set - Dot Flourishes
EKSuccess Edger Punch - Zig Zag Stitch
EKSuccess Medium Punch - Scallop Photo Corner

No comments: