Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Daisy and Dandelion Cards



I created two cards using the Daisy and Dandelion range. Again i am not ignoring my old products over the new, am determined to get my moneys worth over everything. The old is Papermania's Naughty and Nice - Merry Christmas Stamp Set. The new is Daisy and Dandelion - Santa's Little Helpers Stamp Set. Using my favourite technique of DIY paper, stamped and embossed the text Joy all over the background. I created the second similar card for Moving Along with The Times Challenge, but little Miss Silly here forgot to post it in time! Never mind.

I hope you like them.

Products used:
Daisy and Dandelion - Santa's Little Helpers Stamp Set
Papermania Naughty and Nice Merry Christmas Stamp Set
A5 Winters Tale papers - Die cut tags.
watermark ink pad
Holographic Powder
Coordinations Card stock
Shimmer Chalks
3d Clear Gloss
Glitz it Glue
Flocking
Papermania brush markers
Left over card blanks cut up from goodies Docrafts sent me for the magazine.
.
EDIT: just realised, the card i made again was for the Sketch and Stash Challenge, will enter into that one! My new stash is the Daisy and Dandelion Santas Little Helpers Stamp Set.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely pair of cards Sarpreet, love your backing papers :o)
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Hi Sarpreet Fab cards hun love the cute image. luv gina xx

Chrissie said...

Great cards Sarpreet, so cute!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky said...

What stunning cards! I love the embossing, looks so glossy!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Claire said...

Great cards Sarpreet and I love your homemade backing paper - you always come up with such great ideas for it!! Claire xx