Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Blog Candy

There are really some gorgeous blog candy's out there. I became a fan and aware of Kaths work when she became a DT member for Stampin Chic. I did not realise she also made cards for magazine. I am in complete envy of you.

Kaths Blog candy. She is celebrating her moving into her new Cubbyhole. The link to her blog can be found here:
http://kath-allthatglitter.blogspot.com/

The blog candy contains:
3...Papermania Christmas Stamp Duos.....Snowflakes..Irridescent Glitter
Kanban Bling........Christmas Sparkly Ribbon
Handbag stuffed with Penny Black Images
and Polkadoodles "Jingle Jangle" Christmas CD
which is jammed pack full of fabby papers...Christmas messages and cute images

and loads and loads of the newly released Penny Black Christmas images

No comments: