Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 7 May 2009

Stitching Challenge At CCSR Blog


At the Stampin Chic Blog here:
http://clarecurdsignaturerange.blogspot.com/

This weeks challenge is to create a card using stitching, whether it be real or faux stitching. There are fabulous cards from the design team this week, to oodle over for inspiration or give it a go yourself.

I loved this colour combination of turquoise and Yellow card, so i created another, and also am entering this for Clare's Sketch Challenge at docrafts.

I have used the Papermania Duo Stamp - Present / Happy Birthday Round Stamp at a bargain price of £1.99. Also, i have used Clare's Stamping Chic Party Stamp Set and wide turqoise organza ribbon. I hope you like. Again i have created my own background using blending blocks - shades of carribean with the stamp duo. And added faux stitching to the main image.

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card for the challenge and I love your faux stitching....great colour combo too...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Stampin Chic
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Pauline said...

what a cute image and you sure can stitch straight. Lovely card :o)

Unknown said...

Just came over from docrafts. Was looking at your gallery and came across your blog, I love the card, I really must get down to some stamping, It will be a while before I get as good as this, Hugs Avril xx

Claire said...

Great card Sarpreet!! Love the backing paper you've made! Claire xx