Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 23 May 2009

Blog Candy

I recently discovered Emma Daye's blog, when she left a comment on my blog. She is a docrafts demonstrator and demonstrates locally to me. Demo's are brill and she is full of ideas. She has just finished her degree, well done and her blog here tells it all, check it out here:
http://emma-daye.blogspot.com/

Along her degree work and her georgous cards, i noticed blog candy up for grabs on Debbie's blog. It ends today 10pm (GMT). So get your name in. You got to be in it to win it. There is 1400 plus comments, but hey ho! if you aint in it, you aint going to win it are you? Hurry and get your name in quick.

To win and see her lovely blog - check the link here:

http://passionforcrafts.blogspot.com/

Take care and have a fab bank holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW great blog candy, will pop over and have a looks, thanks, have a nice weekend Sarpreet. Love Avril xxx