Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Another Busy Weekend

Hi, I have another busy long weekend with my family again! Looking forward to this get together. It starts thursday, and finishes sunday!

The bank holiday was lovely, nice BBQ and it stayed hot! woohoo!

After my appointment on Friday, we are heading off to London!

So will catch up with you all Sunday, i maybe just head straight to bed on Sunday i may be knackered if i dont get any sleep. The trouble is that once i wake up, i wake up and can not get back to sleep whether it is 4am, or 6am. and no matter how hard i try i can not get back to sleep! I even got up and crafted before but that makes me even more wide awake because i get all the ideas floating in my head!

Catch up with you all soon!

No comments: