Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 7 May 2009

Bank Holiday and Catch Up

I had a fab bank holiday weekend, the stall went well. It wasnt brilliant, but it wasnt bad either. Hope everyone had a fab weekend as well, just ashame it was too short. oh well, look forward to the next bank holiday.
.
Been busy as of late, have booked myself up with a few stalls. So craft craft crafting away.

I was very sad to hear of Tab stepping down from the Stampin Chic Design Team, but i am happy she is now happy and doing what she loves. I do miss her their as this weeks faux stitching challenge was really ideal. I hope she will consider still participating in some of the challenges. Tab, we miss you and do not worry. You have not let anyone down, you have to do what is right for you. Hope everything goes well, i still love your cards and will try to get to your blog as much as possible.

I have been trying to enter some design teams, however when i do manage to be part of a design team will be sure to let you know!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Sarpreet, Have just popped on to check out your Blog. Looks Good. Barbara