Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

For Sale

X BOX 360 4GB with Kinect and two free games
Many cooking books
Quilting Books

After my confession from last week, I received an email from Ebay to say free listing weekend. So I decided to try and sell things that I am holding onto that I am not making use of.
I have listed a few items for sale, click here if you are interested. If there is something else you would like to see, or would like an item that has not yet been bid on. Email me with an appropriate header, so I can catch it if it goes into my spam folder and I will see if can offer a deal.

I am still feeling pretty much under the weather, and I have had a friend make this post for me today.

3 comments:

tilly said...

well done on getting shut of your unwanted stuff!! I hope you are feeling better soon,
Tilly

Sandra H said...

Hope your sale goes well and get well quickly:) Sandra H

melsanford said...

Awww Sarpreet - you really need to stop saying "confession" - it makes it sound like you've done something wrong and you haven't at all. Hugs xx