Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 3 July 2011

Forever Friends Sunday Week 15

Welcome to another week of Forever Friends Sunday.

Again as you can see I have grown fond of this little football bear. So here is another card made using this little furry friend. The football boots stamp is from Onion Plays Footie stamp from the Daisy and Dandelion And all their friends range. I have stamped this randomnly all over the paper, coloured it randomnly with blue and red. And stitched the panel on the sewing machine.
Ingredients:
Forever Friends Retro Good Life - Sports Stamp
Daisy And Dandelion - Onion Plays Footie Stamp
Blue, White & Red Cardstock
White sewing thread
Sewing Machine
Hemp Cord


13 comments:

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the football boots stamping :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Janice said...

Great card, love how you've done your backing paper, Jx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.fab backing paper and i love the ff bear, perfect mans card :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card :) Sandra H

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.

CraftyC said...

Cute card Sarpreet and love the backing paper
Clairex

Wishcraft said...

Great card Sarpreet, love the stamped background :o) Lisa x

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Sarpreet. I love how you've created the background with the boot, very inventive!
Sarah xx :0)

Crafting Diva said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me comments really glad you like my designs great to hear other crafters comments. Great Forever friends card I love this too.

Jackie said...

Very cute card :)
Jackie xx

Tab said...

Fab Sarpreet....love the sweet bear and the background is fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Debbie said...

Very cute, I like the stamped backing paper!

Debbie x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww another lovely FF card! Such a sweet lil' bear in his footie kit :)
Kelly.x