Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 5 March 2010

Final Sneak Peaks


Above are pictures of the two stamp sets I will use in my demonstration tomorow from 10am to 1pm at Kims Crafts, 4-8 Coventry Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0JT.

This is the final set of sneak peaks I can show, the rest are half done up cards to show on the Demonstration day which I will have to remember and take pictures of on the day. I hope all goes well, and I manage to sell lots of stuff for the shop. I gave the list of items i used to the shop on Monday it was a long list - it must have been a job and a half for them to check if they have the items in stock! Oh well.. lol. I also showed them the link to my blog and not the cards! I got the reply that they look forward to seeing my cards.

These final sneak peaks will hopefully really hopefully get you going and thinking. I wanted to show how diverse the stamps are and how you can adapt them for anything. And you dont have to stick to the traditional colours of the animals. To those who can make it, see you tomorrow, those who can not - fingers crossed and my scheduled post goes live.

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Good luck with the demo...hope you enjoy yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Happy Crafting.

Chrissy. xx

Lesley said...

have a great time tomorrow demonstrating - best wishes Lesley x

Jackie said...

Good luck today Sarpreet :o)
Jackie xx

friday feeling said...

Love all these little teasers - can't wait to see your cards. Good luck with the demo, I'm hoping to pop in!

Caroline x