1. Using Memento Ink Pad, Stamp your chosen image onto white cardstock.
2. Colour in the entire image with the promarker fine nib. I coloured in a section at a time. I found with promarkers, you have to be quick and precise to get equal colouring without streaks.
3. Then add the shading, with this you dont have to be quick.
1.If you go out of the line, you can always cut it out.
2. Colour in a section at a time
3. Use good quality cardstock such as coordinations
4. Use Memento Ink Pad with promarkers