Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Last Set of Demo Cards

This is the last set of cards I created the demo. Using various other layouts and same techniques. Again, the colour combinations are endless.

The snowflake stamp is from Daisy and Dandelions - Santa's Little Helpers Stamp Set. The greetings are Anita's Christmas peel off's. The greeting Happy Christmas is also a stamp from Daisy and Dandelions - Santa's little Helpers Stamp Set.

I hope people were inspired in the shop, my mum said that when she returned to the shop nearly every person in the que had the stamp! So i feel that I have done my job well. I guess time will tell.







My next goal for 2010, is to be featured in more magazines, will try for other design teams and maybe be a demonstrator for docrafts / trimcrafts.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Another beautiful set. I have this stamp and have never managed to make a passable card with it :o)
Jackie xx

SheilaS said...

A gorgeous set of cards. It is amazing how many different ones you have made with the one stamp.

coops said...

fantastic card.love the gold colours, very classy.luv coops.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful set of cards!