Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Its Christmas Time


I created the following card using the snowflake stamp in Daisy and Dandelion's Santa's Little Helpers. I stamped this all over the background. I cut two cards one in blue and the other in White card. Using one the embossed transfers from the QVC Kit, i transferred this over. Added glitter and doodle lines. Added a couple of stamped snowflakes, adhesive shimmy dots. I added a strip of card at the bottom, and stamped one of the greetings in same colours.

The QVC Kit was an amazing price of £19.99 on qvc.co.uk on its debut. Honestly, i purchased the kit, it has so much in this and truly value for money.

I hope you like the card.

Products used:
Daisy and Dandeion - Christmas Collection Santa's Little Helpers
QVC Kit
Coordinations Cardstock
Snowflake Punch
Shimmy Dots
Glitter
Clear Embossing Powder
Light Blue Pigment Ink

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the snowflake stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Clair Matthews said...

Such a cute card Sarpreet - I LOVE it!!! xxx