Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 27 November 2009

Disappointed...

Hi all, I have not done a disappearing act I have been really busy, and since Tuesday I have been in bed suffering. I think it is the flu, but coming back from India the doctor said it could be anything. He said if it don't clear with antiobiotics, come back for blood tests. They are really concerned that I am having fever that comes and goes.

Meanwhile, this new money minded docrafts really did not bother me before. I did feel sorry for the small craft shops but they have found other ways to cope with other brands and their own classes,etc. However they have now discontinued their glass paints! I make my living based on those, and was disheartened. I then did a round of all docraft shops and stocked up on what I can get hold of. I will have to try other brands but they are all so expensive. I really do not know what to do. I am extremely frustrated.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sorry to hear you are not well Sarpreet, I hope you are soon feeling much better :o)
Jackie xx