Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 13 November 2009

Blog Candy

Olga is a talented individual who contributes regularly to docrafts creativity magazine and I am envious of her! She is offering blog candy on her blog here.


The blog candy contains:
- Exclusive Forever Friends Bear Stamp (From creativity)
- Two different packs of green sparkling trims
- two ink it up pads
- four tubs of glitter
- two rolls of christmas ribbon
- five sheets of 3d foam pads
- Anita's outline stickers

To win this blog candy all you have to do is:
1) Become a follower of her blog
2) Post a note on your blog about the blog candy
3) Post a comment on her blog to let you know you have entered.

Good Luck.

No comments: