Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sorry

Thank you for all your lovely comments. It just goes to prove that crafty folk are the best folk around. I used to have time to blog, catch up on your blog, post my cards on docrafts, leave comments on their cards there. Exercise, eat well, and make cards. Now I can manage none of them.

Things have not yet much improved, I thought the break would help and it has. My mum is currently in hospital, so sending lots of love hugs and prayers to her. So hopefully soon, things will look up for me.

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi

I am sorry to hear about your mother, I really do hope she gets well soon and put of hospital

Take care and give yourself a few minutes break every day to relax, or you will be ill
Sending you a big (((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))

Margaret

coops said...

hiya sarpreet.sorry to hear things are still not settling down for you and sending lots of get well wishes to your mum.take care.

xx coops xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Sarpreet, sorry to hear your mom is in hospital and things are not going quite right for you. Hope things improve for you and your family soon.
Take care
Lyndsey xx