Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 8 March 2012

hi all

I just wanted to update you on my mum. She is currently in hospital. They thought her blood circulation was not good in her leg, after angioplasty. However, intial reports from the scan look good we are waiting for the doctor. Also, as a result of poor circulation she has developed blackness in her big toe, and the finger next to it. The doctor is saying that if in a couple of weeks if it does not dry naturally and start to peel off. They will have to take action.  I have faith and hope that she will make a full recovery without the need of the alternative.

I am praying for a full speedy recovery, her blood circulation is much improved and the blackness on her toes go away naturally without my mum suffering any more pain. I hope you join me.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Sendinf hugs to you and your mum Sarpreet. I hope all goes well for her.
Jackie xx

scrappyjacky said...

Sending you good thoughts for your mum's health.

Ger said...

Prayers on the way Sarpreet. Mind yourself too. Ger x.

Doreen said...

Hi Sarpreet, sorry to hear your Mum is in hospital and things are not going quite right for you.

Hope things improve soon for you.xxx

Jessie said...

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery for your mum x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
sending you hugs and for your mum ,finger's crossed
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

Thank you so much for letting us know what has been happening your truly missed and a good and speedy recovery for your mum and you also take care Sandra H

coops said...

sending your mum lots of get well wishes sarpreet and positive thoughts. ;D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

hugs to you and your Mum Sarpreet.
will be praying hard x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Sarpreet, wishing your mom a speedy recovery, hope things pick up soon. I have left a little something for you on my blog
Lyndsey xx

June Nelson said...

I will think of your mum and put her im my prayers Srpreet it must be a worrying time for you, hopefully all will be well hunnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Shree's Blog said...

Hi Sarpreet,
Just thought I would leave you a little message to say I am thinking of you and your mum, hope she is much better than before, such the angioplasty can make the persons circulation a little sensative for a few days. Sending my thoughts, best wishes and big hugs to you both, lol

Shree xx