Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Forever Friends Week 14

Hey I am back for another Sunday with Forever Friends. I am pleased with myself, as after last weeks attempts at a card, I managed to salvage some ideas and create a card.

Here is a card I made with the Retro Good Life - Sports Stamp. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the stars, and slightly sanded the stars to bring them out. Highighted the edge with a white pen. Added a strip of football paper across the middle with a button. (Got lots of those to use up too!). Enjoy!
Products used:
Forever Friends Retro Good Life Sports Stamp
CCSR Its A Mans World Papers
Cuttlebug
Buttons
Ribbon
Red & Blue cardstock

13 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Just adorable Sarpreet, love the colour combo! Shaz in oz.x

melsanford said...

Fab card! I love the strip of football paper :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

fabulous male card sarpreet.fab ff bear and your papers and design are brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Sarpreet!!

jenny said...

Wonderful FF card Sarpreet....love the CAS design and the embossed stars :)

Jenny xx

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely card.

Sandra H said...

I love this! simply is gorgeous.....:) Sandra H

Sue said...

A great card Sarpreet. Sue.x

Debbie said...

Cute card, I like the football border with the button and ribbon - a nice touch!

Debbie x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet love the colours
Diane :-) xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great colors. The longer strip of decorative paper is a great design element.

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Sarpreet. Cute image and love the embossed stars :o) Lisa x

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, total cuteness!