Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Cute Companions Demo Card

Here is another Cute Companions Demo card, again a day late! Oh well, i am sorry.

I used one of the little stamps for the background and punches. This card was inspired by Clare Curd. I only have one more Cute Companions Demo card to show next week. I still have Born to Shop Demo cards, Penny Black demo cards. However since Christmas is everywhere, I think I will start showing those cards too.
Products used:
Cute Companions Dressing Up Stamp Set
Whispers Brush Markers
Adhesive Gems
X Cut Mini Flower Punch
CCSR Sentiment Stamp Set

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute card :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful card Sarpreet,have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous.xxx

Clare said...

Thank you so much for the mention Sarpreet, that really is kind of you! Lovely card as always! Love, Clare x

Sandra H said...

Simply beautiful love the image and colouring ........:) Sandra H

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.such a pretty image and your colours and papers are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Very sweet Sarpreet, pretty papers!
Clairexx

Ger said...

Cute card Sarpreet. Bring on the Christmas cards, I don't mind, time I started making some! LOL! Hope you're keeping well now. Ger x.

Wishcraft said...

Sweet card Sarpreet, such pretty colours :o) Lisa x

melsanford said...

Lovely card - love the colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx