Despite going through difficult times this year and the end of last year, I have been really struggling to keep the blog up to date and keep visiting all your amazing blogs. Therefore I was really surprised when I received this lovely award from Debbie.
I have to say 8 things about myself and pass the award onto four other people. I think I will struggle here, because it is late at night whilst I try to type this post up.
1. When I was younger, I was quiet content and happy to grow up and be a Lollipop lady or a Bus Driver! Not know, lol...
2. I named my first goldfish when I was younger after my favourite Bollywood actress at that time - Sridevi
3. As a crafter, an avid collector of stamps. I also have a mad collection of recipe books and notebooks of different covers and styles.
4. I love cooking deserts more often than the actual meal often. I enjoy trying out the new recipes.
5. I am still making christmas cards - I can not stop.
6. I like to play the wii, and recently purchased the XBox and the DS XL Lite. I am enjoying all of them.
7. I recently went to a local craft fayre at a lesiure centre - sincerely yours and I bought tonnes and tonnes of double sided tape! 30 rolls! i really do go throught it all with the demos. Lets see how many i do this year as a newly wed.
8. Photography is another hobby of mine
Passing this award onto four others, in no particular order: