Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Just A Quick Update...

Hi there, just a quick update. It has been a really hectic week this week with my mum needing daily visits to the hospital. I really have not had the time to update my blog and visit all your amazing blogs. I am sorry, and with all things planned I should catch up with all your blogs by the weekend. I really do miss this and I will keep this blog as up to date as possible and post as much as I can when I can, just at this time it is really hard to do so.

I noticed i have lost some followers and gained some new ones. Hello to the new ones. And sorry to those who have left and that I may have offended!

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wishing you a happy 2011 sarpreet...you take care and sending good wishes to Mum too...hugs kath xxx

Jackie said...

Hi Sarpreet. No need to apologise, your Mum must come first. I hope all is soon sorted Hugs, Jackie xx

Doreen said...

Hello Sarpreet I am sure if you have lost followers it is their loss not your's.xxx

tilly said...

Hope your Mum is soon feeling better, we all have busy times, a Happy new year to you
Tilly x

gina g said...

Hi hunni i hope your mum is ok and i hope things improve for you soon. luv gina xx

Debbie said...

Hope your mum is ok :( I have been a bit erratic blogging too but life seems to get in the way. Your readers will stick with you, don't worry!

Debbie x

coops said...

hiya sarpreet.i hope things settle down soon for you.take care and your loyal followers will stille be here :D

xx coops xx