Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 12 September 2010

Clare Curd's Blog Candy 3

hi there, to be within a chance of winning some blog candy, please go on over to Clare Curd's Blog who is giving away candy every other day until October 8th.  This candy finishes tomorrow. So  get your names in quick.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply:


1. Become a follower of Clare's blog (if you're already a follower to my blog then you already have a tick again this one - winner!)

2. Leave a comment against the blog candy you're interested in. With a link to your blog, or other contact details.

3. Post the details of my blog candy with a link to it.

No comments: