Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 8 October 2009

Exciting News

I have some exciting news to share with you all really soon. I was so happy to be asked and can not wait to share. However I am sorry, as I promised to a couple of friends in the world of blogging that I would announce it on the weekend just gone. So I am posting to say that I have not forgotten this amazing honour and opportunity. No way. It has not been announced officially yet, I have been told it will be some time this week. Once this has been done, I will let you all know what has got me jumping for joy. Sorry for the delay, you will have to keep guessing for the time being.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarpreet, you have got me going, can't wait to hear your news....Hugs Avril xxxx

Ruth said...

Hi Sarpreet, I just got a copy of Docrafts Creativity today and was delighted to see you there!! I had no idea you had done this and the cards were beautiful! Well done you!! Ruth x
PS You look great.

Anonymous said...

Sarpreet checked again for your exciting news jackie c