Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 7 October 2009

By The Cute & Girl Challenge Card

At the By the Cute and Girly Challenge blog, which has just started. The first challenge is to create a card on the theme Autumn Glory. Here is my card for this challenge, i feel it fits the challenge perfectly.


Products used:
Basic Grey Euphoria Stamp Set
Bronze Pigment Ink and Embossing Powder.
Sweet Nothings Stamp Set

10 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Sarpreet

A loveley delicate card, like the variants of leaves on the panels.

Thank you for joining us at BTCG and good luck with the draw.

B x

gina g said...

Lovely card Sarpreet love the images and colours are fab. luv gina xx

Beryl said...

Hi Sarpreet, yes I agree, your card is perfect for an Autumn theme. Thank you for joining uns at BTC&G.
Beryl xx

pinky said...

Very beautiful card, perfect for the occasion. Thanks for joining us at cute and girly.
Pinky

Claire said...

Fab card Sarpreet!! Love the colour scheme!! Claire xx

Lora said...

Great card and it's perfect for our first challenge. thanks for joining in, hope to see you there again.
Lora x

Katie said...

Great card.
I love the shape and the heat embossing.
Thanks for joining in the 1st challenge at By The Cute and Girly!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful autumn colours and details.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Sarpreet

Sorry but I am a bit slow in commenting as I have been away for two weeks and only just returned.

What a gorgeous card - and as you said - just perfect for our autumn challenge. Great images.

Thank you for taking part in the very first "By the Cute & Girly" challenge. I hope you play along again next month.

Love Jules xx

Rach and Jan said...

Hiya!

Great card, love the images and the layout. Bronze embossing powder works brilliantly for autumn, that's another great tip I've just learnt!!

Many thanks for joining us at BTC&G

Luv Rach x