Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 10 September 2012

Me again

Hi there,

Good Morning to you all.

I did not think that it would be this long until I was able to come online and post. I have been sort of getting the ideas of making cards and have been sorting out my craft space so that I am able to make cards. I have been popping around blogs, seeing what all my lovely blogging buddies have been up to and seeing all your georgous creations.

I still miss my mum and I always will. I remember at the hospital when my mum went for some hemodialysis treatment and whilst they were connecting her up, I was waiting in the waiting room area. The news was on the tv, and they were talking about coping with death from those who are in the army. This wife said, that she took a day at a time, and it is not just the first birthday / anniversary / christmas you get over, it is the second. It isn't something you get over, or something that it becomes easier to deal with, and over time it becomes like a badge that becomes more bearable to wear.  I guess I have to go through that, as this coming Saturday will be what would have been my mother's birthday. Followed by the weekend after being the 5th month anniversary since my mother passed away.

All I want to do is carry on, be strong, be happy and make my mum proud and exceed her expectations of me.

I really shouldn't make my blog all doom and gloom, but this is how I really feel. I hope that now I made a purchase of some new memento ink pads, had some experiments that I will be able to produce something soon that will be worth showing.

This weekend Strictly Come Dancing is back on TV, lets see who the contestants of this series will be.

On another note, have you been watching the X Factor? Oh my, there have been some surprisingly good contestants, and some not so good. And that Britney impersonator who had been on Britains Got Talent previously, was on Sundays show. ITV really shouldnt have shown her on TV, because that is all she wanted to be on there for was some time on the TV. I am glad Gary did a runner and escaped her.

7 comments:

Ger said...

Hi Sarpreet, yes you will always miss your mum and yes, she would want you to carry on, be strong and be happy! I'm sure she's very proud of you.

It's great to see you back blogging, hope to see a card or two soon!

Hugs

Ger x

coops said...

hiya sarpreet.do take each day as it comes,your mum will be always be you in your heart.
x factor has been fab, i think the singers have been of a really high standard this year.
take care

xx coops xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet

Nice to see you back, I know how you feel, I felt the same when I lost my dad in 1974, time does heal and you never forget, don't think you are letting the side down it takes a while to get back on your feet, take one day at a time, they time is a great healer, I don't know about that.
At the moment I am in Rhodes Greece , the connection at the hotel is bad, I have not been well and have emailed my doctor today for an point want when I get home. So I hope you get the whole message .
If you want to pour your feelings out just email me nd I will listen and at least be there for you.
Take care nd remember life goes on but not always as we want it.
Hugs
Margaret

Sandra H said...

It's so lovely to see your blog up and to know you are still thinking about crafting it will take some time but they say time is a good healer we are all different l know but just like the Army wife take each day as it comes and it will be nice to see you putting your new crafty buys on a card as and when you feel you can do this........take care xx

Allison said...

Hi Sarpreet
good to see you back, just take it a day at a time and looking forward to seeing your new makes
AllisonX

Mau xx said...

Hi Sarpreet, Think about you often sweetie and so glad you are back and thinking of Craft again.
I lost my lovely mum in 1974 and still miss her dreadfully, but time does heal the wound, it will scar over and not feel raw like it does now.
Sending Hugs xxxx Mau

Shree's Blog said...

Hi Sarpreet,

I certainly understand, I know I miss my dad even though he passed away in 2001 but he is still with me in my heart and mind, so you never forget, just take one day at a time. I do know one thing though, that your mom would just want the best for you and for you to be happy and its good that you are starting to think about crafting again, it helps honest, take care my friend, will pop back in again soon to see if you are around, lol

Shree xx