Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 4 February 2011

Liebster Blog


Thank you Shree for this lovely award. I truly appreciate it. You are truly kind.

Shree is a fellow crafter, and a huge heart. She is such a lovely person. And I always tend to pop on over to her blog sooner or later.

The rules of accepting this award:

So this means I can pass this award on to others as well and there are just so many to chose from and everything single one of them deserve awards but well I can only chose so many. So with that in mind, if you wish to accept the award then you get to pass this on to 3-5 other unknow good blogs and you need to make a blog post with links to the awarding blog (mine!) and all the ones you pass it on to, then let them know you've tagged them.

Now the toughie - who to pass this onto, click on their names to be taken to their blogs:




No comments: