Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Clare's Weekly Challenge - Sketch In Time


For this week at docrafts, Clare's challenge is based on creating a project using her sketch. Here is my card. The sketch is amazing, and i love the sketches.

I covered the bottom half in gold mirror card, stamped and embossed two small stamps around the edges at the top of the card. Created a card ribbon by stamping the star along it randomnly matting it onto gold and white card. Cut a piece of patterned paper, matted onto gold mirror card then white card. Added a bow to the left of the card.

Products used:
Gold Mirror Card
Gold Organza Ribbon
White Card
Home For Christmas Love Jessie Edwards Stamp Set
Joyeux Noel Patterned Paper
A5 Winters Tale Die cut tags
Pigment Gold Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
3D Foam Tape
Silicon Glue
Double Sided Tape

9 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I love this card it is so stylish. Elaine

deifen said...

Hi Sarpreet!
I spotted this over at docrafts- it's a really elegant classy card!Well done!
Dei xx

Jackie said...

It looks just as beautiful here as it did on DC :o)
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet love the embossing and i love the gold and white together very classy.luv gina xx

Sam said...

Hi hun, just had to pop over to your blog after seeing this gorgeous card. I'm now following you so I can keep up with all your beautiful creations.
Sam x

Mandy said...

Sarpreet this is a beautiful card, very classy love Mandy xx

-Agnes- said...

Very elegant card, and your descriptions are very exact and helpful. I do hope people will credit you when they try this card themselves.

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card Sarpreet, did you manage to get all your challenge cards done? I didn't get any done in the end, I had a project that took a lot longer than I thought - hey ho, maybe this week? Kim

Sam said...

Hi Sarpreet I have a little something for you here
Take care hun
Sam x